时间:2019-11-03 16:14 作者:Edmond 来源:www.shmeizai.com
I recently heard a story about a famous scientist. When he 61._________(ask) why he was able to succeed, he gave the answer. It all came from an experience with 62._________ mother when he was about two years old. “I was trying to get a bottle of milk from the fridge when I lost the bottle and it fell, spilling (溢出) the milk all over the floor-a sea of milk! I got 63.____________ (frighten) and I didn’t know what to do!” he said.
Instead of 64.___________(punish) him, his mother asked him to play in the milk for a while. Then she said, “ You know, we failed in how to 65.____________(successful) carry a big milk bottle with two tiny 66.____________(hand) just now. Let’s go out in the yard and fill the bottle 67.________ water to see if you can discover a way to carry it.”
This famous scientist then remarked that it was at that moment that he 68._________(know) he didn’t need to be afraid to make mistakes 69._________ were actually opportunities for learning something new. Even if the experiment “doesn’t work”, we usually learn something 70.________(value) from it.
61. was asked 62. his 63. frightened 64. punishing 65. successfully
66. hands 67. with 68. knew 69. which/that 70. valuable
TAG标签： 高三 语法填空
- 高三语法填空Household garbage sorting and
- 高三语法填空Mochi (年糕) is a traditional
- 高三语法填空Last week an activity called B
- 高三短文改错It was Sunday yesterday I didn
- 高三短文改错Our class organized an activit
- 高三语法填空I recently heard a story about
- 高三短文改错During the National holiday I